The odher co-audhor of dhis blog is co-audhoring anodher blog with yet anodher co-audhor... (Why am I speaking in such a strange accent?? I've been researching on a peculiar variety of "Toilet Plant" which is only found in certain areas where one is bombarded which such and stranger concotions of accents and lingusitics)
Anyways coming back to this blog by the other co-author.. they're calling it Kick-Ass!!!
Why Kick-Ass??
Lets talk to great thinker and philosopher - Calvin (It was his business proposition)
So what’s in it for all of us?? Well there’s going to be a nice and a not so nice view on everything… something like Yin and Yang. Something like this…
But Caveat… all that I suspect is going to happen is…
Do I need to say anything more??
But then… You still got to go there… OR ELSE.. you’ll have to deal with their Alter-egos!!!
PS: They want me on-board as well!! Should I??




hahahahha...loved this..:D
ReplyDeleteBTW VOH HORSE ND DONKEY KA CARTOON MAST HAI
ReplyDeleteAwesome! :D
ReplyDeleteThere couldn't have been a better introduction. :P
@All: Thanks people
ReplyDeleteLets hope we get more Kicks out of this new blog "KICK-ASS"
Why is my alter-ego a boy?
ReplyDeleteAnd if I were a donkey, I'd surely be better looking than that? [tho i love the orange in my hair!]
And of course you should be on board, only donkeys can understand other donkeys so well! ;)
Great work, Shrikant-ji! :P
Hey Guria... I was saving the better looking donkey for myself... A more "angelic" kinda donkey
ReplyDeleteAnd about your alter-ego... last pic.. one of those kick-ass "super or not so super" - heroes
When you decide to make a movie please let me know, i d love to direct it.!
ReplyDeleteThe movie title could be Ass-a bhi hota hai...!
ReplyDelete@Gyanban: Thanks for your comment... Yeah, I'll let you know if the Kick-Ass team wants to make a movie :D
ReplyDelete