aaink!! I cant see any images :( !!
Yippieee, I can see it now!a beautiful piece of art, Neha :).. awww. is that new born baby lying upside down ??What is it??
the image shows superstition about infant killing - especially killing a baby if she is a baby girl..the neembu mirchi is a symbol of superstition..
Oh!! Where is this??
oh gosh, thats what the image conveyed?? Very strong message indeed!
@ Shilpa, this was at Kaala Ghoda Arts Fest, 2010..@ Deeps, it had a lot of impact; so did other images..
Superb. Kala Ghoda fest is unique
aaink!! I cant see any images :( !!
ReplyDeleteYippieee, I can see it now!
ReplyDeletea beautiful piece of art, Neha :).. awww. is that new born baby lying upside down ??
What is it??
the image shows superstition about infant killing - especially killing a baby if she is a baby girl..the neembu mirchi is a symbol of superstition..
ReplyDeleteOh!! Where is this??
ReplyDeleteoh gosh, thats what the image conveyed?? Very strong message indeed!
ReplyDelete@ Shilpa, this was at Kaala Ghoda Arts Fest, 2010..
ReplyDelete@ Deeps, it had a lot of impact; so did other images..
Superb. Kala Ghoda fest is unique
ReplyDelete