Witty!! Loved the first one :-D
Hahahahaha Truck messages are wonderfully creative
Shayar hai koi , beemar shayar :P
LOL buri nazaar wale tu mera sala.Truck messages are awesome :D
Wah wah!! Kya baat hai! :)
Excellent post.I hope we see and read a msg in it. It can not be read as a joke.To understand the msg, one has to travel--say 10 km--in a goods truck.I find this as an award winning post and not a joke
Superb! LOL! I remember that" 80 k phool, 84 ki maala, Buri nazar wale tera mooh kaala...:)
Neha, there is some thing wrong. I can reach Wordless Wednesday 6
Witty!! Loved the first one :-D
ReplyDeleteHahahahaha Truck messages are wonderfully creative
ReplyDeleteShayar hai koi , beemar shayar :P
ReplyDeleteLOL
ReplyDeleteburi nazaar wale tu mera sala.
Truck messages are awesome :D
Wah wah!! Kya baat hai! :)
ReplyDeleteExcellent post.
ReplyDeleteI hope we see and read a msg in it. It can not be read as a joke.
To understand the msg, one has to travel--say 10 km--in a goods truck.
I find this as an award winning post and not a joke
Superb! LOL! I remember that
ReplyDelete" 80 k phool, 84 ki maala,
Buri nazar wale tera mooh kaala...:)
Neha, there is some thing wrong. I can reach Wordless Wednesday 6
ReplyDelete