My one and only helping source for all kind of Technical problems I face; or I need any help in case of my various blog templates at various places. It so happens that I asked him to create a nice image for my blog page on facebook. And he created a wonderful image:


Now, isn't it cool? The frown on my face here is for obvious reasons people:
Ek insaan jaanwaro ke bich me fas gaya thanks to Shrikant..
I can't even tell him anything for this but to praise him; as it was his birthday yesterday and I forgot to wish him. Well, it is not my fault; as unlike me, he never announces a birthday or demands a post on himself with only praises there. So the nice me decided to write one myself.
So let me talk about his creativity. Not only in case of creating various images; Mr. Hedonist even excels at creating funny verses and tunes. Once we had a discussion about water; and he came up with:
paani re... saare paani re... pet mein bhar ja.... tankiyaan khali kar jaaaaaaa
And those who are regular (?!?) here; I am sure you have read that post on Obama. and the Nobel Peace Prize If not then click here. The poem that got the most number of praises was by him. I know you all are too lazy to click on that link and read that amazing post, so here goes that poem:
Peas Peas - Good for the Heart
The more you eat the more your Fart
The more you fart the better you Feel
So eat peas for every Meal!!!
Oh he comes up with many other verses; to read them from time to time, you need to follow his blog.
Now the time for the Hedonist funda number 420. Have you guys wondered what does a consultant do?
CONSULT = CON + INSULT
going by this equation all a consultant would be doing is
A salesman uses the theory of three C's.
-> First you should try to Convince the client.
-> If, the client is not convinced, then you should Confuse the client.
-> If the client happens to be too smart for your own good and does not get confused too; then Cheat him. (The third C applies to cheating in hindi too; but I do not use profane language while blogging)
No offense meant to those who are consultants or sales persons.
Oh by the way, have you ever noticed that people always say "No offense meant" immediately after offending you?
Oops, instead of wishing my friend, I am mentioning all my amazing one-liners here.
Wish you a belated Happy Birthday Shrikant.
And I will not sing that awful song for you. Yeah the same one you wrote in that post for my birthday.
Nevertheless, you are a great friend. Keep smiling and helping me always... :D
Ek insaan jaanwaro ke bich me fas gaya thanks to Shrikant..
I can't even tell him anything for this but to praise him; as it was his birthday yesterday and I forgot to wish him. Well, it is not my fault; as unlike me, he never announces a birthday or demands a post on himself with only praises there. So the nice me decided to write one myself.
So let me talk about his creativity. Not only in case of creating various images; Mr. Hedonist even excels at creating funny verses and tunes. Once we had a discussion about water; and he came up with:
paani re... saare paani re... pet mein bhar ja.... tankiyaan khali kar jaaaaaaa
And those who are regular (?!?) here; I am sure you have read that post on Obama. and the Nobel Peace Prize If not then click here. The poem that got the most number of praises was by him. I know you all are too lazy to click on that link and read that amazing post, so here goes that poem:
Peas Peas - Good for the Heart
The more you eat the more your Fart
The more you fart the better you Feel
So eat peas for every Meal!!!
Oh he comes up with many other verses; to read them from time to time, you need to follow his blog.
Now the time for the Hedonist funda number 420. Have you guys wondered what does a consultant do?
CONSULT = CON + INSULT
going by this equation all a consultant would be doing is
- CON you by stating that you face certain problems that you never knew you faced
- then INSULT you by calling you a failure for not having foreseen these not so perceptible problems.
A salesman uses the theory of three C's.
-> First you should try to Convince the client.
-> If, the client is not convinced, then you should Confuse the client.
-> If the client happens to be too smart for your own good and does not get confused too; then Cheat him. (The third C applies to cheating in hindi too; but I do not use profane language while blogging)
No offense meant to those who are consultants or sales persons.
Oh by the way, have you ever noticed that people always say "No offense meant" immediately after offending you?
Oops, instead of wishing my friend, I am mentioning all my amazing one-liners here.
Wish you a belated Happy Birthday Shrikant.
And I will not sing that awful song for you. Yeah the same one you wrote in that post for my birthday.
Nevertheless, you are a great friend. Keep smiling and helping me always... :D

Hey thanks for the compliments and the wishes :D
ReplyDeleteGreat post, Neha! :D
ReplyDeleteI beginning to understand that you are multi-multi-multi-talented!! :D
Shrikant, partner, Happy Birthday!!
Who would have believed the Hedonist would be shy!! :D
May all your nice wishes come true! And don't grow much older, okay? :))
Thanks a lot Guria.. btw, its not shyness that keeps me from blatantly demanding birthday wishes... The great... omniscient... super creative Hedonist finds it tooooo typical "upper MIDDLE class" to demand birthday wishes... and let me tell you.. its hard to be ever so humble when you are as Great as your's truly.. Thanks again!!!
ReplyDelete@ Shrikant, :)
ReplyDelete@ G, multi-multi-multi-taltented? I thought that was you - the Multi faceted Maverick..remember? :P
@ Shrikant, shaane, tu kuch zyada hi shy hai and not modest or hedonist samja..
Happy birthday, Shrikant.
ReplyDeleteNeha, if you don;t mind I have been a sales man all my life and I am a consultant now.
I will tell you another meaning of a consultant;
Consultant is the person who looks at your watch and tells you the time and charges for that time by the minute.
@BK Chowla: Thanks for the wishes
ReplyDelete@Neha: I did not say I was modest... I just said... I'm greatness personified... so its a bit hard to be modest!!! And just cuz I dont run amok in starkers shouting "Eureka" or "U Rekha" doesn't mean I'm shy!!