I don’t have a problem with a pet so far as it is yours and shits on your carpet or pees on your couch; so do not take me wrong here. I don’t exactly hate pets. I just dislike them a bit more than few of you do.
And those who love pets; girls specially; the way they call them, pamper them, kiss them and what not. Chill people; it is just a modified version of a khujli wala kutta that’s all. Go and kiss them too. Why discriminate.
Once I was talking to a friend of mine (girl). She was very upset as she had recently had a break up. She is a pet lover too mind you (and please pray that she is not reading this post). I am pathetic at consoling people so I was already cursing myself for asking her the reason behind her being upset. She told me that it was very difficult for her to get over that guy as she had known him for 8 years. Me and my big mouth; I told her that she would move on soon. Everyone does. And anyways that guy was no good; I don’t know how she fell in love with him at the first place.
Oh my; I still remember her glare! She told me with wet eyes; “Neha, I fell in love with bosky (her pet bitch) within 2 months of petting her. D was a human. How can I forget him so easily?”
Damn, boyfriend ki comparison kutti ke saath kar di! Poor guy; rather, lucky guy! varna dog banke rehna padta to please her!
Another friend calls a dog – dojjy. Such a dodgy name to give to the most loyal animal. And that call for catty catty catty!!!! Gosh, isn’t it irritating?
So all you pet lovers, do not run behind me with a stick (or a broom; right Madhu?). For you, I will post few images too. Please let me know which one of these resembles your pet alright?





Lol!!!! That was funny.
ReplyDeletePoor guy..Bal bal bacha...ya....fur...fur...purr...purr..bacha :-P
hee hee... hilarious!!! ekdum CATarnaak post!!!
ReplyDelete@Insignia: Baal baal bacha?? Bechare k "Dojjy" jaise baal hote... toh definitely nahi bachta :D
Shrikant,
ReplyDeletelol!! now I really want a picture of Dojjy or the guy :-P
Neha, any help here? :-D
@ Insignia, lol @ your comment..no help in case of that photo ok :D
ReplyDelete@ Crap master, glad you liked it :D
Dojji, Catty, Piggy, Zebri, Bitchy.... :D lol...
ReplyDeleteHilarious post, Nehatrix!
That is soooo funny. You won't believe what I have to write. But this is the real truth. My wife's (when she was growing up in India) family had 4 big, i mean very very big dogs. They had a servant just to take care of the dogs. They used to run around all over the house like tigers or lions. The day I met her I told her "I aint stepping into your house unless these dogs are put away in a cage". The rest is history. She loves me so much that whenever I visited her house before/after marriage, the dogs would be confined to a room in the back. I pity them now. Even today my wife will be sad if I do not call a dog by his/her name.
ReplyDeleteHa HA H a
ReplyDeletei completely sympathize with you ! I can't stand such people either ! all that koochi koos, and my shweet baby, and darling crap !
ReplyDeleteeeeewwwwww !!
I'd much rather have these animals stay in the zoo!
@ Karthik, thanks :D
ReplyDelete@ SG, I do not visit people who have a pet dog..I am too scared of them :)
@ SP, welcome here..thanks :D
@ Vidhu, welcome here..eeeeeeeewwwwwww indeed re..zoo is the place for them :P
I hear ya. My peev is with people who keep saying 'My dog never bites' and leave them off leash. Yeah right !
ReplyDeleteAs long as pets are treated like pets I'm fine but there are a few here who hold B'day parties for them and call them their sons/daughters (you refer to it as 'your dog' and it offends them!) ; that's a tad too up there ! Means need to go out and get a life and human contact would do you good..