Crappy Right

Today (or may be it was 2 days back.. but heck.. who cares) on the 57th anniversary of the first barcode patent, we are starting a new blog commemorating this GREAT event. But before I go any further, let me just scratch my right big toe cuz it itches (it always does so when I am about to create some mind-blowingly intellectual content or if there is going to be a tornado on the 9th moon of Saturn) while you readers wonder how the hell does the post title relate to this event, an event that happened 57 years ago - when most of us hadn't even thought about taking birth. You are absolutely right, the title does not bear even a remotest connection whatsoever to this barcode patent event. In fact the contents of this entire blog may not bear a remote connection to the contents of this entire blog, if you are trying to understand what I'm trying to say. And if you are trying to understand, then please try and explain to me what I was trying to say in the first place cuz I'm don't have the faintest idea about how I am going to go about trying to understand what I was trying to say.

And before you reach out to your head to try and pull out your hair wondering what kinda crappy blog you've come across, think again. If you think that you are going to come across crap on this blog... BULLSHIT..oops I mean Bull's Eye. This is going to be the crappiest blog ever. Its gonna be REDD HOTT on the crap-o-meter


So.. "Now you know!!" what the future's going to be on this blog. But nothing much can be said about the future cuz trouble with the Future is that it ain't always constant and keeps turning into the present (as said by my friend and philospher Calvin - of Calvin and Hobbes fame). So ending this piece of CRAP with a seriously good verse about the past, present and future.

Sau saal pehle, Dev Anand jawaan tha,
Gadhe pe sawaar tha,
Aaj bhi hai aur kal bhi rahega.

PS - Meant to write this quote actually:
Yesterday's History,
Tomorrow's a Mystery,
Today's a gift,
and so its called Present!!!

5 comments: