I guess this is not from earth!
It's just a basketball score-board Neha, what did you think it is?! :D :D
@ Saurabh, this one is on Pune station :P@ G, I don't think it is anything :D
Hahahahaha...Ghostly hour!!
Wow!! Lucky Puneites!! Getting more than 24 hours in a day!! :D
:) brilliant!
lol Indians can do anything even increase the hours in a day :D . Witches hour :D great shot for WW
Fantastic capture!!
Frankly, it doesn't look like a clock.
I guess this is not from earth!
ReplyDeleteIt's just a basketball score-board Neha, what did you think it is?! :D :D
ReplyDelete@ Saurabh, this one is on Pune station :P
ReplyDelete@ G, I don't think it is anything :D
Hahahahaha...Ghostly hour!!
ReplyDeleteWow!! Lucky Puneites!! Getting more than 24 hours in a day!! :D
ReplyDelete:) brilliant!
ReplyDeletelol Indians can do anything even increase the hours in a day :D . Witches hour :D great shot for WW
ReplyDeleteFantastic capture!!
ReplyDeleteFrankly, it doesn't look like a clock.
ReplyDelete